Sunday, August 5, 2007

We've still got it!!!!

I'm going to post a picture here today at the risk of anger from my sister. I hesitated for a bit about whether or not I should include the picture, but then I decided that if I were 43 years and 51 weeks old and could still do this so beautifully, I'd want the world to see. Cathy, I think you're awesome!!!!! I wouldn't want her to be alone, however, so I've also posted a picture of me literally bouncing off the walls, trampoline included. Oh, and I guess I should say, I'm 41 years and 41 weeks old. As you can tell, she and I took our kids to a place the other day that is a giant warehouse full of trampolines. You can jump from one to the other, play basketball on them, bounce off the walls, etc. We intended to just watch, but apparently, we've still got it, so we joined them!

I'm glad I'm healthy enough to jump. I'm so happy I have a sister who will jump with me. Life is good!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, Aunt Cathy, I'm impressed! Where is that place?