Saturday, August 29, 2009

Perhaps I was abducted by aliens....

Somehow I woke up today and realized I'm already at the end of August. How in the world did that happen? Maybe it didn't happen in this world???? I've had a great summer, but I do feel a little like I was transported to another planet for much of it. I have been so incredibly busy that I have hardly had time to breathe, let alone to share my breathing with everyone else on Facebook or on my blog. Right now, I'm just grateful that I am still breathing!

So, what was taking all my time, you ask. I'll list a few words and phrases here, then I'll begin a quest to actually blog about a lot of it. We certainly took enough pictures this summer to document it, so I ought to share at least a few. (Imagine me taking a deep breath) Female family reunion, Alaska (hiking, biking, eating, fishing, hiking, biking, eating, playing), family barbecue, demolition derby, reading, visiting with long time friends (that's different than old friends), baking, hosting, watching plays, watching movies, playing games with the kids, swimming, gardening, cake decorating, teaching, cleaning, shopping, not blogging, being.

And so that paragraph is my guide and my trigger to remind me what I need to blog about. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

ColleenDown said...

At least you got this much blogged--just in case September turns out to be as busy as July and Aug!