Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am a binge blogger

I've decided I am a binge blogger. It seems that I go for days or weeks just busily living my life, then all of the sudden I realize I haven't blogged in a very long time and I set out to catch up. I'm feeling a bit like that right now. My head is full of all the unwritten blogs, the experiences I want to share, and the memories I want to record in some small way. I hope I can do them all justice over the next few days.

I thank the rest of you who are much more consistent bloggers for keeping me updated regularly. I enjoy knowing what's up with my family and friends. You inspire me, you make me smile, you help me stay in touch. Thanks!

And, finally, for this brief blog entry, let me share a thought that was shared with me today. I was introduced to a website called despair.com. Their business is to sell demotivational products. They saw a market for anti-motivational posters, and they jumped on it. Some of them were kind of harsh, but several of them really made me laugh. But one of them said this:

Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few

It made me laugh, but fortunately, I don't quite feel that way. I just wanted to share it in case it made you laugh too! I'll be seeing you soon in my little corner of the blogosphere.




2 comments:

Darcee said...

Did you see the one that said "More people have read this shirt than your blog?" Maybe I should get that and sew on a few of those demerit badges! I definitely qualify for a few of those!

I don't agree with it either because you have a few people from my house that read your blog and love it!

Can't wait for the updates!

cathyg said...

I like that quote. I think it describes my blog to a T! Thanks for sharing!