Sunday, March 14, 2010

This year's wedding cake

Again, my blog is the site for showing the most recent wedding cake. This one was a fairly simple one with fondant and ribbon. It was for another daughter of Dale's old boss. Her floral designer did the flowers for the top. You may or may not be able to catch it in these pictures, but the flowers had peacock feathers tucked in there. The flowers were really pretty.

In addition to the wedding cake, they asked me to make a groom's cake - a silver cake with the Detroit Lions logo on it. Here was the use for the edible spray paint referred to a few blogs ago! So, here are the pictures. Enjoy!



6 comments:

Darcee said...

Mucho talente'! (That's 'You're very talented' in the Waddoups' made up language!)

cathyg said...

Two more great creations! I give you the award for "Best Use of Spray Paint in the Edible Division"!

ColleenDown said...

Martha, Martha, Martha!! It's almost time to start a magazine.

Romney said...

As always, awesome cakes!! You never cease to amaze me!

Suzanne said...

So classy.

Heather said...

Very nice! I love the simplicity. I bet they tasted phenomenal too.