Saturday, November 17, 2007

First Annual Wilde Harvest Open House - for those who missed it

Click to enlarge the photo and take a peek at the spread laid out for the first annual open house. Kudos to my sweet Dale for all of his hard, hard work to make enough homemade bread for an army! It is said that man cannot live by bread alone. I'd suggest that man can live, however, by bread with some cold cuts, cheese, and spreads!

We had a great time! We are thankful to our friends who came to share with us. We are so grateful for a bounteous harvest every year. We are grateful for the talents we have to turn that harvest into things that are delicious and varied for us to eat. May you each enjoy a bounteous harvest and Thanksgiving season. We'll see you next year at the Second Annual event!

3 comments:

kelison said...

And how did I miss this??? I was so excited to be invited! I'm a dork. I will not miss the 2nd annual harvest.

Heather said...

I think I gained at least 5 pounds that night (maybe more). Thanks for the good eats and good company!

Gary Hatch said...

This is where the holiday eating binge started for me. I missed the first one (on another lousy business trip), but I'm glad I didn't miss the second.