Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cheyenne's Creative Side

I've been thinking lately about how I often blog about Daniel's creative ventures. Well, it's tough to live daily with the Great Pretendo without it beginning to wear off on you. So it is that I'm seeing more and more of Cheyenne's creativity rise to the surface. She has learned from the master. If it's like the great art masters, someday, historians will have a hard time deciding if Daniel made something or if his learner, Cheyenne, was simply mimicking his great style. And now I'd like to share a couple of Cheyenne's latest creations.

I had some Dots gumdrops left from a scout activity. Combined with a few toothpicks, Dots can make a jeweled crown for a princess!

And you may recall the horse that arrived as the Christmas miracle. Well, she needed a stable. Now she lives in the stable in the basement. Notice the bridle (it looks suspiciously like a tie for a robe) mounted on the end of the stable. Ah, and then there is the definitive Daniel influence in her excessive use of blue painter's tape!



Never a dull or uncreative moment!!!!

3 comments:

Romney said...

I hope my kids are as entertaining as yours are! Cheyenne is so much fun!

jessica&john.com said...

I love the crown. What a pretty little princess!

ColleenDown said...

Should you "Kick the bucket" before me, I am going to wrap your coffin in blue tape just so you will feel at home.