Friday, November 20, 2009

My new favorite art sculpture

This is my new favorite piece of art. I'm not sure she even has a name. I guess that's how art goes - it's left up to your own interpretation. My interpretation is just that I love it! I love her sense of style. I love her smile. And I love her hair! In my dreams I wish I could be bold enough to wear purple hair. You go, girl!
Cheyenne worked hard in a before-school art class to make this treasure, and it will remain a treasure to me for years to come.

3 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Love it! (especially the purple hair!)

ColleenDown said...

She has a career--tell her Aunt Colleen is going to give herself a kiln as a graduation present. We will go into business together!

Heather said...

Will limited edition replicas be available soon?

Mom, a kiln? Seriously?