Thursday, December 22, 2011

Best of 2011

As I've said so many times this year, I was so busy living my life that I simply didn't have (or take) the time to blog it.  Fortunately, I did take time to record it in pictures.  So, now that we have 10 days left this year, I figured I could blog a month per day and almost be done by the New Year.  Okay, if I combine a couple of months, I can make it!

So, in the spirit of all of the "Best of 2011" retrospective shows and lists, I present to you my Wildelife of 2011.

January was pretty boring as January usually is.  As I reviewed my pictures, it could be summed up with fire, food, and friends.

In an effort to be the coolest parents ever, we continued to allow Daniel to play with matches........
You'd think all that snow would make things safe, but there was that time I started the back porch on fire in Kentucky, and we had to put it out with snow....  Ah, but I digress.


Otherwise, it looks like I was into yummy food.  We had a pie fest with friends (I only made two of the pies), and I must have wanted to show off the pretty platter I got for Christmas, 'cause I clearly needed to bake a bundt!


Fortunately for me, I also got in some good skiing with friends which probably helped counteract the calories from the pie and cake!



And so January is in the books!!

No comments: