Monday, September 8, 2008

Gotta love your children

Two great Cheyenne quotes for this week.

Last night she was standing behind me. She said, "Mom, your hair is turning white!" "Yes, it is," I said. "You're turning into a grandma!!!" Your kids are so good at humbling you! However, I will digress long enough to take this chance to congratulate my sister Cathy who is going to become a grandma for real sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Today, we were talking about riding the Alpine slide in Park City. Cheyenne said, "When I go down it, I'm going to scream like a boy!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am officially a grandma, but thank goodness for a great hairdresser! To alter a quote I heard once, "I love being a grandma, I just don't have to look like one!" I love Cheyenne's view and that you share it with us!