Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Backblogging about Tea

This year I had the chance to practice the fine art of afternoon tea. I got to share a fun, fancy tea experience with Cheyenne, my sister Cathy, and her twins, Madelyn and Marissa. We found the funnest place called Protea Cottage at Gardner Historic Village. There Cheyenne developed a love for egg salad sandwiches. Who knew?

That was so fun, we had to enjoy a Witches' Tea at Cathy's house. She called it a real Brew-ha-ha! The spider cider and hamster and cheese sand-witches were to die for!!

Then we capped off the year with a big girls' tea back at Protea Cottage with my sisters and my mom. Sometimes it's darn fun to have a little culture and a little peace in the middle of the afternoon. Maybe I'll tea even more in 2009!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I want to go to tea. I'm sure any tea parties around here would be Star Wars themed and end in destruction.