Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Did anyone else have this for a home evening treat?

Yes, it's another family home evening moment. I'll just say I love whatever my kids are in charge of . Cheyenne taught us a great lesson about Family and Friends complete with stuffed cats and a dog playing the roles of the family and friends. Following the activity, we were each presented with our own Santa treat. Three guesses of who was in charge of the treat...


And I'll save you having to ask... The hat, face and arms were sugar cookies, the eyes were raisins, the fingers were Pocky sticks, the body was a frozen waffle (Dale bought them), the boots were Hershey bars, and the suit was jam, blueberries, and whipped cream. Yum!!!

3 comments:

cathyg said...

Way to go Daniel! (Ok, I had a little help earlier today as to who the creator was!) I like your Santa Treats! Yeah Dale for buying frozen waffles for the body. You must have been inspired the day you made the purchase!

jessica&john.com said...

That treat looks so yummy. I think your kids could write a how-to book for creative fhe ideas.

Dale said...

I guess waffles fall into the same category as pie as a food item that Cheryl just can't bring herself to buy because the homemade version is soooo much better. I bought them thinking that they couldn't be that bad, but neither are they that great.