Thursday, December 4, 2008

My day

The other day my niece blogged about her schedule for the day.  As I was rushing through my day today, I just kept thinking that I should blog about my schedule for the day for purely selfish reasons so someday I can remember this time in my life.

My day started at about 6:45 a.m. to get Daniel to his 7:30 a.m. piano lessons.  Before I sat on the couch again tonight, I squeezed in the following:

His lessons and driving him to school, getting Cheyenne ready to go to school (thankfully Dale got her out the door), picking up Mom from my sister Cathy's house to take her part of the way home (to Cove Fort, total of 5 hour round trip), visit to the doctor for a flu shot, stop at the store to buy a few Christmas decorations I wanted, picking up the junior high carpool, tutoring for one student in Geometry, going to junior high parent/teacher conferences with both kids in tow, doing a couple loads of laundry, doing two rounds of dishes, getting the kids ready and attending their piano recital in Orem, eating pie with the family to celebrate the recital (there's always time for pie), helping with homework, reading a bedtime story, and finally - blogging.  I think I'm done now.  

3 comments:

cathyg said...

Way to go!(and go and go and go...)

Dave said...

Wow, all that and a five hour drive. That makes for a long day.

jessica&john.com said...

Now I feel guilty about the cushy day I blogged about:) I only had 1 day like that and my life has gotten back to being pretty busy again. I don't think I would have it any other way. I just hope I still have your energy when I have a kid in middle school.